1. Download a claim form
Personal Accident claim forms are available upon request. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can call us on 0818 473 473 where a member of our claims team will be happy to assist with your query.
2. Fill in form and provide receipt(s)
You are able to claim using our digital claims form which can be downloaded opposite and emailed to email@example.com. Please ensure you have attached scanned copies or good quality pictures of receipts when you submit your claims form. Alternatively, return the form to the following address: HSF health plan, 5 Westgate Business Park, Kilrush Road, Ennis, Co.Clare
The form is designed to be completed in Adobe Reader. You may need to install Adobe Reader on your computer. This is a free software.
Download Adobe Reader
You can also open the form in the following browsers:
Just follow these steps:
1. Download the relevant editable claim form.
2. Fill in the details of your claim on the form.
3. Save the form.
4. Scan any receipts either with a scanner or use your mobile phone to take a good quality picture of the receipts.
5. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with a short message attaching any scanned or photographed receipts and the saved form.
3. Payment of your claim – check MyPolicy
When a claim has been approved, you will receive an email notifying you to check your MyPolicy account. In your MyPolicy Mailbox, there will be a letter confirming payment. If you do not have a MyPolicy account, please visit MyPolicy to register. More information about MyPolicy is below.
Have you visited your MyPolicy page yet ? Through MyPolicy you can check your benefit balances, be notified when a claim is approved, download a claim form, check your scheme details and access information on your HSF Assist® service.